To begin your atelier experience you access these ‘Free’ Modules.
You are introduced to materials and some tools from the traditional to the contemporary.
The informative ideas come via descriptive ‘Tales’ from my personal collection of stories and illustrations.
Check out the ‘Materials’ Flipbooks 1 and 2.
Explore the ‘free’ section and you can easily go on by subscribing to ‘Basic’ and ‘Full’ levels.
preview Basic Access Modules 1 – 5
- Zaadstra Art School – Welcome
- Open Access – Zaadstra Atelier
- Tales of the Atelier
- Preview: Modules 1 – 5
- Free Access: Materials No1 + 2
- Create Art on ‘Yupo’
- Kelpie Drawing: panel example
- Pieter Zaadstra – CV
- Zaadstra Atelier Newsletters Archive
- Zaadstra Art Web Site – Content
- The Charming Companion – Part 1
- The Errand Boy – Part 1
- The German Army Coat
- Our first studio in Australia
- Freedom from Fear
- I see things clearly
- Tattletales of the Ateliers
- A Different Conversation
- Quest for the Marvelous
- Lyrical ‘Tegenlicht’ Diversions
- Decay in the Great Game
- The Propaganda Machine
- De-spiritualisation of Art
- Art for Art’s sake
- Avant-garde of Niche
- Realism – Impressionism
- Fern Cove Trout – Progressive
- Quick Links
- Peace, Love and Harmony
- Who are those people?
- Agony of Cider Gums
- Variegation in the Light
- Narratives and Practice
- Control the Past
- Dull and Boring
- Strong Opinion