Artists and students may partake in atelier activity.
Participation levels are:
- Open – this is for everyone to check out
- Free Content – more ‘open’ atelier stuff for registered activity
- Basic Access – very interesting content from the atelier
- Full Access – atelier content with informative insights
*Registration of your participation level is moderated by tutors.
*Access is usually quick but registration could take up to 24 hours to process.
*Moderating maintains the integrity of this private website to bring you a quality experience.
|Basic Membership||$30.00 per Year.||Select|
|Full Membership||$60.00 per Year.||Select|
Portrait drawing of Pieter Zaadstra, artist, tutor, storyteller and author.
This web site will eventually contain each of my short stories , to become a legacy archive called ‘Tales of the Atelier’ about life in an Impressionism studio and those ripping ideas we talked about during more than fifty years of professional art making.
Workshop participants will be able to access tutor’s modules as they become available.
Open Content Menu:
- Zaadstra Art School – Welcome
- Open Access – Zaadstra Atelier
- Tales of the Atelier
- Preview: Modules 1 – 5
- Free Access: Materials No1 + 2
- Create Art on ‘Yupo’
- Kelpie Drawing: panel example
- Pieter Zaadstra – CV
- Zaadstra Atelier Newsletters Archive
- Zaadstra Art Web Site – Content
- The Charming Companion – Part 1
- The Errand Boy – Part 1
- The German Army Coat
- Our first studio in Australia
- Freedom from Fear
- I see things clearly
- Tattletales of the Ateliers
- A Different Conversation
- Quest for the Marvelous
- Lyrical ‘Tegenlicht’ Diversions
- Decay in the Great Game
- The Propaganda Machine
- De-spiritualisation of Art
- Art for Art’s sake
- Avant-garde of Niche
- Realism – Impressionism
- Fern Cove Trout – Progressive
- Peace, Love and Harmony
- Who are those people?
- Agony of Cider Gums
- Variegation in the Light
- Narratives and Practice
- Control the Past
- Dull and Boring
- Strong Opinion